What really makes Albion the best in the industry is Albion’s staff of professionals made up of photographers, videographers, interior designers, graphic artists, digital imaging specialists, carpenters, painters, account executives and warehouse personnel who are all experienced and highly skilled.
- 1990 – Albion is forged by two successful industry veterans with a focus on quality, service and affordability.
- 1995-1999 – Albion’s reputation for value and excellence flourished in the 1990’s and in 1999 built 24,000 additional square feet of studio space.
- 2003 – Albion continued to build on the achievements of it’s over 62 employees and in 2003 again expanded, allowing for 95,000 square feet of studio space.
- 2004 – Albion is awarded “Supplier of the Year” by Lowes Companies, Inc., the only photography studio to ever receive this prestigious award!
- 2007 – Since the inception of the Las Vegas Market, Albion has sent photo crews to provide quality showroom photography for exhibitors. Images are processed in High Point resulting in sales materials and web images being available within 1-3 days – Speed to Market!
- 2008 – In response to increased Asian manufacturing, Albion established a presence in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, allowing us to offer photography services in the studio, on location, or in manufacturer’s factories and showrooms.
- 2011 – Albion added videography to the menu of services offered, contributing to the creation of numerous highly successful videos for clients.
- 2012 – This was a momentous year for Albion! Due to the increasing demand, Albion added over 20 new talented employees that specialize in design, photography, post-production, sales, coordination, construction, and setup.
- 2013 – To meet the growing demand for Albion’s video services, additional talent was brought in and additional equipment was purchased enabling the video department to produce more sophisticated work in a timely manner.
- 2014 – To fulfill large volume small product projects, Albion created a 6,000 square foot small product studio with specialized equipment and talent dedicated to small product photography.